1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New 1.16.5 Patron Server Switch to Stacia Expert Mode

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aidoneus, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Hello! Been a long time since I really did an announcement! So, let us get down to the change! We have been on All of the Mods 6 for a long time and it has kind of died down. Now, I made a tag in the patron channel on Discord a bit ago asking what server they would like to see next. Most people looked interested in this pack! So here it is. With this being said, All of the Mods 6 is being shutdown.

[​IMG]
    Server Address:
    stacia.mym.li
    Pack Version:
    1.9.7.3​
    All of the Mods 6 Shutdown & Base Download We are shutting down All of the Mods 6 in favor of Stacia Expert. If you would like to have a base download for All of the Mods 6, respond to this post and we will get it to you!
    Description Stacia Expert Mode is A Pack With Custom Recipes And Full Of Different Crafting Methods. You Can Experience The Latest Mods In The Most Different Way.
    • [Craftable Creative Items]
    • [+400 Custom Recipes]
    • [Hundreds of Quests with FTB Quests]
    • Mining Experience Is Better With Renovated And Increased Ore Generation
    • Mekanism V10 And Other New Mods Are Great!
    Do You Want To Try Them In A More Customized, Quest-Based And Challenging Pack?

Patron Server Information 1.16 is not ready for a public modded server which is why this is a Patron ONLY server. This means that if you have a current patron subscription, you are able to join this server. You can also get access to this server if a tier 2 or tier 3 patron uses their friendpass on you. Once your patron runs out, you can no longer join the server.
    Want to get Patron? Visit our Shop
    Warning Modded Minecraft in 1.16 is still heavily under development, there are still a lot of issues with mods and Forge. Only some mods are updated to 1.16 and a lot of them are unfinished.
    This server is a Forge only server without any plugins because Sponge and other server software are not available for 1.16 yet.

The server has the FTB Suite of server utilities.
    FTB Chunks - Can be used to claim chunks using either /ftbchunks claim to claim are chunk or use map icon in the top left corner if you open your inventory. The map will highlight your claimed chunks

FTB Essentials - Commands like /home, /spawn, /back and /rtp are available through this mod. For a full list of commands, check the curseforge page: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/ftb-essentials
    Max Homes is 8
    No home cooldown
    /back cooldown is 30 seconds
    /tpa cooldown is 30 seconds
    /rtp cooldown is 15 seconds

Without the plugins we will also be more limited in providing support with issues and handling performance issues.

Check out our Wiki for more information on Stacia Expert Mode!

With the MYM Launcher now supporting newer versions of the modpack, it is now available there to download!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  2. KevinTheFox

KevinTheFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Is this what I think it is.... CHISEL AND BITS! <3

For an expert pack, I am surprised by the mods dedicated to the avid designer/builder that this pack has: Maccaw's suite, BlockCarpentry (basically blockcraftery/carpenters blocks for 1.16.5), Builder's Crafts and Addons, MrCrayfish's furniture... Impressive for a 1.16.5 pack so far.

3. kl00

kl00 Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Interesting. Might as well try it out.

4. DerTom84

DerTom84 Active Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Visit her Discord, She´s still working on her Pack since there are many bugs and issues. Mods and Recipes still changes and theres more coming. Played her Pack a month ago and we had a lot of fun, but there are too many updates, changes and improvements. It´s lika a new modpack every week xD

5. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    That will be the case with just about any 1.16.5 pack, which is part of the reason that it's a patron-only server.

6. Pandragoon

Pandragoon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    uugghh MystAg and no bees mod. But I'm still excited to have a 1.16 expert pack, especially with building mods in it.

7. CreepersScareMe5

CreepersScareMe5 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @Aidoneus - how might we gain more claim chucks. 25 is on the low side without any way of gaining more.

8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    Yes. I will work on it here in a bit. I wanted to see what you guys needed ideally.

9. CreepersScareMe5

Local Time:
    You are the BEST!! Thank you!!

10. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Anyone wanna join me as a teammate? looking to try this pack, but rather not solo it all again.
    Never mind. Not a skyblock and no Legacy perks. Ill wait for a pack that has those. Back to making Po3K an unsafer place :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  11. CreepersScareMe5

Local Time:
    One the first page of the quest book, the Brand New Woooorld, the quest for "Alloy Machine Frame" isn't getting acknowledged as completed for some reason. I've even made 2 of them and neither triggered completion of the quest goal. Would like the reward and to move forward in the quests please.

Not sure how to create a ticket the Stacia mod since there aren't many plug-ins.

12. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.