1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Tardis dissapeared (again)

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Kevin_Kamikazee, May 14, 2021.

1. Kevin_Kamikazee

Kevin_Kamikazee Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    what happened to all tardises? all my friends and now mine tardis is gone for good again?
    can i get it back? i have so much stuff in there including friends stuff and important machines...

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  3. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    well... yes, i cannot acess in any way, recaller or my sethome (says world is invalid)
    it all happened half a year ago, problem was solved by resseting dimension so i can get new one...
    but i was using tardis as a vehicle and no important machines or loot was stored in there... this time its different.
    machines fuelling my outposts or important stuff for base building.
    i could get friends tardises are gone... they are inactive couple weeks. but i was in that tardis 3 days ago.

4. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Hello,

I'll ping our @Administrator to look into this. Please wait patiently for a response.

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Hello Kevin_Kamikazee,

Older Tardis were cleaned up to eliminate memory issues and free up space. Your playtime shows you weren't logged on for the 2 weeks prior which is why yours was reset. You can however request a restore through the Inactive Base Restoration in the shop.

Sorry for the trouble. This is necessary now to keep old tardis from causing memory issues.

HanoverFist69

6. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    what? i was there days before it happened to me. i wouldnt have my moon base if id be inactive for 2 weeks...
    but nevermind... ill do so then

7. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Sorry to barge in out of blue but... Kevin shouldn't get used his 1 lifetime token of base restoration because...
    [​IMG]

8. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    OOF... i did already :(

9. Kevin_Kamikazee

Local Time:
    well. i couldve accepted it if i had any warning that tardises are going to be deleted, at least i could move out everything and warn friends to move their loot too. it would not be such damage to a players who left the moon base thinking their loot wont be wiped