New Mod Pack for 1.7.10

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Xoe, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    DireWolf20.

That's all that needs to be said.

It is a huge collection of all the new and updated mods though there are a few (op) things that need to be banned but overall it is amazing and fun. Recommend testing it out on a test server. The Pack is still in beta so not 100% done yet but it is getting close.

2. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
  3. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    Oh didn't know :p will do

4. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    You obviously havn't played "all" the 1.7.10 pack.
    DW20 might be a good monster replacement but its far from the best 1.7.10 pack. Hell modsauce is better the DW....lol
    Also it hasnt been officaly releases but if you watch wyld stream like i do you would know its a very plain pack compared to the rest

5. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would love to see something like TerraFirma. Different ways of using materials, Different ways of gathering them too. I have watched a few Youtubers playing and it looked interesting. It would be the type of pack that encourages working together for survival. I haven't yet seen the modsauce pack but will look for it.

6. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Now that is thinking outside the 9by9.

7. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    I also wanted to request TerraFirma at first BUT the problem with that mod pack is that it does not work too well with servers. Also don't know how many people will have the patience to keep playing it till end game, and once you get that end game you are done with nothing left to do. Basically means there is no replay factor unless you want to start a new.

None the less having a mod pack where you would need to work together other then being forced to work together because of island parties would be kind of interesting to implement into a mod pack maybe the one chaos was thinking about.

8. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    The problem if people trying to combine mods with Terrafirmacraft, If your running a pure TFC server its fine but the mod packs that people are trying to make is the issue

9. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    Yes but TFC it self has an issue with the microblocks it has.

10. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    True, but it would be interesting to try it. And you would have people playing it as a lot of weekenders get on to try the different packs. I know I would keep an area on it just as I do on B1 and B2. I keep the homes I have there and return to play there off and on. More off right now as Alexis and I are working on a base in CL3. I suggested that pack because it seems to be basic device/machine and environment type pack. Most packs are very machine oriented so a small break would be nice (for those of us who are really inept at machines like me). Plus I thought, we could build a town to work together as the pack can be a Killer if you don't. Working together is the best way to survive on this pack. Just a thought. : )

11. rasgriz34

rasgriz34 New Member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Whew. Farming is brutal yet rewarding in TFC. Every plant has a certain area that it grows best (near the equator, far north, etc), temperatures, seasons...

Four types of nutrients in the soil that they need in varying amounts, forcing you to rotate crops every season or so. You have to avoid salt water and don't forget you can only harvest each plant during a small window :p

12. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    o_O wow just wow and i am the one that loves farming but that just past the limit for me

rasgriz34 likes this.
  13. Xoe

Xoe New Member

Local Time:
    Yea there are some pretty extensive farming mods out there.

Wonder if it works with Pam's Harvest Craft ... hmm

14. Demonica6666

Local Time:
    Hah, but can you succeed at it. That is what makes it a challenge and why you must work together.

rasgriz34 likes this.