donner perks

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by DemonicFury, Dec 13, 2013.

?

should chunk-loaders and mystcraft be donner perk!!

1. sounds like good idea

19.2%
  2. maybe chunkloaders

34.6%
  3. only mystcraft

3.8%
  4. maybe both but limit it

23.1%
  5. just NO

19.2%
  1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    i like this but the fact is the arcane bore doesn't chunkload it's self. it chunkload's what it's MINING.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    @Truen a big difference between a Quarry and a Chunkloader is, that the quarry is not used to load machines (should not) so it is only the quarry which is running and keeping the chunks loaded which only causes a bit memory usage, which is not a problem. But as soon as +50 machines are loaded per player the cpu usage will go up like nothing. Especially if the ME-System is crafting while the player is farming somewhere else.

The42ndDruid likes this.
  3. jg1203

jg1203 New Member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    What about spot loaders, like max 2 per person if u donated and 1 if you haven't. They're smaller than chunk loaders and I've seen them enabled on some large ftb servers.

4. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    the thing is slind that it wouldn't be used for machine's it would be more likely used for farms and (if you're like me) arcane bores.

5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I don´t think most of the people would use them for farms only.

To give this conversation a small clue. Atm the server tps are going up and down, atm ThermalExpension is messing them up with the server uptime. As soon as we get the server stable and have a constant tps level I think about chunkloaders again. Of course you can remind me about it, that I don´t forget it. ;)

6. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    :D