1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Game running in slow motion.

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by ZenoisParadox, Jul 4, 2018.

1. ZenoisParadox

ZenoisParadox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Ok so I am having trouble with the Revelations pack. Minecraft runs at 1 fps and is like its in slow motion. Even the options menu is in slow motion when logged into the server. I have a screen shot of the data that hitting F3 gives. I am running an octa core AMD FX-8370 4.01 GHz processor with 16 GB system ram with a Radeon RX 480 graphics card with 8 GB GDDR 5 ram running at a core clock of 1306 MHz. I am running on Windows 10 64 bit have the current drivers for my video card and have up to date java for 64 bit windows. I can play on other packs with no trouble, but even with having all the graphic settings turned down as low as they will go and staring at the ground I stay running at 1 fps and seem to be in slow motion. I could really use some help trying to track down what is causing the issue. Also I have tried to give Java 4 gig upto 7 gig of ram. I have also tried Having none of the features checked in the install as well as having everything but the Item Physic and Better Foliage loaded with no difference in performance. I have no other load time arguments inputted into the java load box. Let me know if there is any other information needed to try and help fix this problem since I would like to be able to play on this pack with a friend.

Attached Files:

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Same issue in singleplayer? Which launcher are you using?
    Try removing TexFix from the mods folder.

3. ZenoisParadox

ZenoisParadox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Yes same issue in single player and I am using the MyM launcher. It's the only one I use for playing on the MyM servers. I have not tried removing TexFix from the mods folder, but did do a force update with it and the other memory helper turned off with no help. Also my version says it's 1.12.2 if that helps. I tried removing the TexFix from the mods folder and that did not fix the problem.
    [doublepost=1530687763,1530686622][/doublepost]So I fixed the problem. I had to turn off MipMap. It was at 4 turning it fully off and now I can move normally.

SirWill likes this.
  4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Marking this as done seeing as the issue has been resolved. If this issue reoccurs feel free to continue using this thread.

Happy gaming!