1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Fatal error,

Discussion in 'CrundeeCraft' started by QuantumRemixx, Jul 13, 2019.

1. QuantumRemixx

QuantumRemixx Active Member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Hey i am hvaing an issue again fatal error when i log in. Any thing can be done or should i keep tryimg?

2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    You told us on your last post you were fixed.
    Please provide your client log and a screenshot of the message it says when you get disconnected.
    • If you are using the Twitch Launcher to play Crundee Craft, the logs should be in: C:\Users\<windows username>\Documents\Curse\Minecraft\Instances\Crundee Craft\logs
    • If you are using the AT launcher, they will be where you installed the AT launcher like this: AT Launcher\Instances\CrundeeCraft\logs
    Please share your log with us using Pastebin by copying the contents of the file named latest.log and pasting it to Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002!

3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Seeing as the player has not been online for 15 days, I will go ahead and mark this thread as done. If you do happen to come across this at a later date, do not hesitate with attempting what Column01 suggested and letting us know the results.