Done cyclic engergy cables crash me, and the server

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by JonEros, Apr 10, 2020.

1. JonEros

JonEros Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    ive got bugged out cyclic energy cables in my compacted storage dimention. when i try to remove them, i crash myself, or the server.
    i cant login at the moment, so i need to be teleported to spawn,
    and i need the cables to be removed, so that i can place better energy cables that dont bug out,

it also does not give me an crash-report, the latest crash-report i have in my files, is from 5-4-2020

2. JonEros

Local Time:
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Those look a lot like console logs, do you have the actual crash-report laying around somewhere?

4. JonEros

Local Time:
    No, the latest crashlog in my files are from 5-4-2020 so its not giving me an log.

I just cant connect. Earlyer an mod teleported me to spawn, and i could log back in, but when i removed the cables again, (after disconecting them from their power source) i crashed again, so the login problem can be fixed by teleporting me out of the compact machine dimention, but then i still need help removing the cables
    [doublepost=1586639450,1586561809][/doublepost]the machines the cyclic energy cables were conected too were out of power, so i thought it would be save to remove the energy cables now, but it crashed me again,

so again i cant login, becouse some error logging into the compacted machine dimention with the cyclic pipe,

so can staff tp me to spawn again (sorry :p )

and remove the cables for me?

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    I took care of this earlier for you so I'll close this thread.