1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Compact Machines

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by CrazyC4ke, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyC4ke

CrazyC4ke Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Hi!
    So I tried to build a Diesel Generator (Immersive Engineering) inside a maximum size Compact Machine. Everthing worked until the energy transportaion to the overworld. I wanted to use Mekanism Elite Universal Cabels to transfer the Energy, but the energy does not arrive in the Overworld. I created a tunnel inside the Compact Machine and I tried it with Capacitors but nothing worked. So have someone an idea what I've made wrong?

2020-07-10_23.24.44. 2020-07-10_23.25.26.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    There are several issues with the tunnels. My suggestion would be to use something like a Quantum Entangaloper or Tesseract to beam power out of the CM.

3. CrazyC4ke

CrazyC4ke Member

Local Time:
    Ok thanks, but is it necessary to chunkload the Quantum Entangaloper inside the Compact Machine? Or is it enough to chunkload the chunk of the Compact Machine in the Overworld?

4. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    You have to chunkload both inside the compact machine, and the machine in the overworld.

The compact machine is a different dimension, so it's not actually loaded by the compact machine block being loaded.

5. CrazyC4ke

CrazyC4ke Member

Local Time:
    Ok, thats bad. ;(
    Is there a way to get more than 3 chunks to load without the need to pay real money?

6. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    You can "online load" 9 chunks as a non paying player. Meaning they are chunkloaded while you are online.

It's 3 chunks for offline loading, which loads them while you are offline in addition to online.

You can look here to see what each rank (Including default) can do Patron - MineYourMind 5.0

Remember it's an Iron block for Online loading, and Gold for Offline Loading.

7. CrazyC4ke

CrazyC4ke Member

Local Time:
    Okay, thank you for the help! :)

8. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Seems like this was solved. Marking as done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.