1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #38

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ElectricLemonade, Feb 24, 2021.

1. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Hello everyone!

How are you all? Did you have a good week? I hope you're doing well! I had a pretty good week. It seemed to fly by. Did you guys do anything new or fun this week? Tell me about it down in the comments.

Here's some threads for you guys to keep an eye on. Some just for information and some for feedback needed!

Vote Rewards
    Vanilla 1.16
    AE2 Profiler
    Chunk Loading

Now let's take a look at the top voters for the week! We've been seeing a few new faces lately but I'd love to see more!

1st Place: @Papers
    2nd Place: @_WickedHunter_
    3rd Place: @LordEreh
    4th Place: @XYofLight
    5th Place: @revbear85

Admin Corner:

GT:NH:
    • Pregenned Ross128b dimension to prevent worldgen lag issues. (Note: This issue is fixed in Dev build of bartworks mod)
    • Added Ross128b to Monthly reset template
    I know it's a short one but rest assured our Staff Team is hard at work to get some new and exciting content and servers out to you guys. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

EL

KevinTheFox likes this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    I really forgetting about TWoM till i get mentioned

3. ElectricLemonade

ElectricLemonade Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Says the one who started their own newsletter when this one didn't get posted 'on time' (even tho there's no written schedule anywhere);)

SovereignEternal likes this.
  4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Iirc its named "this WEEK on mym" call me crazy but week starts on Monday afaik, and many newspapaer thats released weekly is released on monday

5. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    While that is a very astute observation LordEreh.:pompous: I will say MyM is not a newspaper last I checked, thankfully.

I will also remind you, again, that staff are volunteers and work in their own free time. :bookworm: This week on MyM was created to give yet another line of communication from staff to players.

So many in the community say that staff do not communicate; when Staff come up with a plan to communicate more and organize our work for players to better understand, they are picked on, harassed about due dates, then further satired and disrespected by players on the daily, yet expected to keep working through it smiles on. Some of our long time players know about all that MyM offers, via forums, discord and on the severs, but other more casual players may not. It serves as a one stop place to get an update on what when on during the week.

Going forward if any player, does not have something constructive, relative to the actual post, or in general nice to say, please move on and go back to the real reason we all love MyM, clicking blocks with our friends.:happy:

6. vamptasy

vamptasy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    very grateful to all staff, Ive been a member a long time. MYM always my first go to for MC. The staff are always super quick at responding and really help. Thanks guys!

LadyRen13 likes this.