1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Week on MYM #40

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by _Cilo_, Mar 9, 2021.

1. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Hello Everyone!

Another week has passed and here we are again with another This Week On MyM. How are we all doing? We hope you have been having a good time on the network. It has been an exciting and busy one for all the staff this week, especially those that have been working on our newest server release. Have you guys seen it? We officially have a vanilla 1.16 server up and running for you all to enjoy. Details can be found here. Big shout out to @HanoverFist69 for all the work they have put in to this over the past few months. I know you have all been excited and constantly asking for updates, and now it is here make sure to check it out.

Weekly Top Voters:

Congratulations to our Top Voters of the week, They have earned themselves some credits and/or tokens. Your rewards are on the way for you to spend however you please.

[​IMG]= @_WickedHunter_
    [​IMG]= @Papers
    [​IMG]= @LordEreh

We appreciate you all taking the time to vote but alas there can only be 3 top voters so don't forget to vote to be in with a chance at earning yourself some rewards. The rewards for top voters can be found on our Wiki.

Management Team Announcements:

We have had a nice response from our requesting people apply for staff last week, Good luck to those that have applied. If you would like to be a staff member apply here or maybe you like building fancy things you could be a part of our build team apply here.

Threads to Watch:

Thank you all for voicing your opinions on last week's threads. This week players have requested that we add a nonresetting end to the vanilla mcMMo 1.16 server so players can build fancy things there just like we have a build world for the nether, your thoughts would be much appreciated.

-Vanilla mcMMO 1.16 End thread
    -GT:NH Chunk loading tweaks thread

Admin Corner:

The Admins have made a few changes this week. One of those being a request from the player base on B-Team. You asked and they worked their magic. Don't forget that if you want to make a suggestion you can do that by making a post here.

Changes made this week
    Attack Of The B-Team
    • Added Natura's Maple, Tigerwood, and Silverwood Saplings to the spawn shop signs for 10 MyM each.
    Vanilla 1.16 mcMMO
    • Updated mcMMO to 2.1.179 to prevent player data loss on nick change.
    See you next time

Another week is done and dusted. Thank you all for your comments on the previous This Week On MyM regarding the formatting used, It seems to have gone down well. A special thanks to @Lirael for their work on our new 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place icons. What do you all think of those?

Happy Crafting!
    Cilo Signing off

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Extremely well done, Cilo. You're awesome!

_Cilo_ and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.
  3. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I think Lirael's trophies look good as well

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    Vote link #1 dont count my votes at all! It even have list of top voters and o am not there but other sites i am on top!
    Help?

5. TheeForgotten

Local Time:
    As i was always told what vote get counted where and when is always going to be issue. They are always random and there is nothing MYM can do to control that as the site itself is the one controlling that

6. LordEreh

Local Time:
    So voting is a scam thing that rely on RNG if site counts your vote or not?

Thanks you give another reason not to vote, bc whats the point of voting if my vote dont event count?

7. TheeForgotten

Local Time:
    It is luck of the draw and or site that's why you don't always see the person at the top all the time to win say the end of the month part

8. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Its 10th of March, So u Say i have 10 days in A ROW of bad luck that #1 vote site dont count me?
    Statistically its possible but like 1/2^10.
    Lets test my luck to the end of the month

9. AoifeEnns

AoifeEnns Consultant

Local Time:
    The vote websites are 3rd party. We do not have control over them, but if you do see one not working, let us know the specific one (not just which number on the list because the vote list does randomize which link is which. That way admins could look at removing it from the list if it is an issue.

10. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    @LordEreh SirWill is the only one that can deal with the 3rd party vote sites. He has the auth codes, etc. My suggestion would be to start a thread of broken vote sites and we can see if he can get them sorted. Yeah, this probably should have been done like two years ago :p

11. LordEreh

Local Time:
    The point is its working for other Player but for some reason I dont get Any vote from that site.
    I Will try voting via phone for some Time.