1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Techopolis Patron Server Launch

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, May 22, 2022.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    Hello,
    I have worked the last couple of days to get this server out to our patrons!

[​IMG]

Server Address:
    techopolis.mym.li
    Pack Version:
    Launch Time:
    NOW!
    Curseforge Launcher - MYM Launcher
    Pack Description Welcome to techopolis, a tech based modpack. Contains mods like mekanism and thermal. Custom machines for getting resources to make technium to advacned into different tiers.

Fancy a extra challenge try some of the new world types including terraforged and hex lands

Quests will guide you through how to start and how to get through the modpack|

This modpack is in beta please find bugs and report them​
    Server Information This server uses FTB Essentials. To claim your land, use FTB chunks. You will have access to 8 home points and the back command by default. The End dimension will reset weekly and the Nether will reset Monthly.
    Patron Server Information 1.16 is not ready for a public modded server which is why this is a Patron ONLY server. This means that if you have a current patron subscription, you are able to join this server. You can also get access to this server if a tier 2 or tier 3 patron uses their friend-pass on you. Once your patron runs out, you can no longer join the server.
    Want to get Patron? Visit our Shop
    Discord Channel If you are verified and have a Patron rank on Discord, you should see the techopolis channel under the "Server" category automatically. This is the in-game to server Discord bridge so you can talk to people on the server anywhere!

2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I have question - what happens with my 2 patron friend-pass I used in OceanBlock?
    They are revoked? I can give those passes once again?

P.S.
    IF Aido or any admin says yes, DM me for pass

3. LordEreh

Local Time:
    hello?

4. Aidoneus

Local Time:
    You can give it again

5. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Good to know.

6. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    The friendpass only works for a month. So every month you would need to redo the command.

7. Novemix

Novemix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Why the hexagon biomes?

Sorry, after having just re-upped Patron to get a look at this server, the hexagons are *really* a disappointment.

I already think, for board games, hexagons are an artificial, lazy, and immersion breaking approach to world design.

And I find it exponentially worse in a 3d game.

:(

Edit: I see that it's the mod HexLands. But why anyone would ever think this is a good idea for Minecraft is beyond me.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  8. Aidoneus

Local Time:
    It was voted on to be this way. Not a whole lot we can do about it now :confused:

9. Novemix

Novemix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well, if the server isn't popular and not many people would be disrupted... the world *could* be regen'd.

Personally, I could probably warm up to it a bit if the hex's were much larger and had a much smaller border wall, or even no border wall. The hexes are jarring enough, but the walls are pretty troublesome especially when you're starting fresh and gearless.

I mean, it may look cool, but how many people that voted for it are playing there on a regular basis?

I'm just weighing in, I'm not expecting any changes, honestly.

And maybe I'm flat wrong, maybe it's a more popular server than I suspect. /shrug

SovereignEternal likes this.