FTB Infinity: Disabling Botania Withering

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by cjas1999, Aug 24, 2015.

?

In your opinion, should the withering of the basic mana-gen flowers be disabled?

1. Yes - I'm sick of having to make new or better flowers

33.3%
  2. No - It makes in more difficult which I like

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjas1999

cjas1999 Scrublord Alpha

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    In FTB Infinity, the basic mana-generating flowers (Daybloom, Nightshade & Hydroangea) wither away and die after a while. I find this very annoying as I will either have to keep making more, a long process as the petals are required, or make better ones, which also need petals. There is an option in the config files which allows the withering to be turned off, allowing the flowers to remain forever. I know this rather removes purpose from making the better flowers but it does allow for easier progression in Botania as mana is no longer highly difficult to obtain.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    You don't have to use those for generation after awhile, this is intended, and there was already a discussion about there where the community said yes to having the flowers wither away and die, i'm sorry

3. cjas1999

cjas1999 Scrublord Alpha

Local Time:
    Thanks for letting me know, however, I would like a conformation from staff declaring that this is how it is and it's not going to change.

4. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
  5. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.