1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by deepcage

1. LadyRen13
    LadyRen13
    Just got back from absence slowly going over work and coming back up to speed. I should be around to game more after the holidays are through. Have you been staying out of trouble Deep?
    Dec 17, 2020
  2. deepcage
    deepcage
    Well i havent been playing MC for a bit now. WoW and other games taking up most of my time. Also not looking to play solo, so if im gonna pickup MC again, i'd like to teamup with someone so its not a boring grind yet again. So yea, waiting for a partner.
    Dec 18, 2020
    LadyRen13 likes this.
  3. deepcage
    deepcage
    Wanna team up? not like with wyndman tho... he shows his face 1 time for 5 mins and just stands there idly and then considers it "playing together". The next time you see him will be in 2 weeks...
    Dec 18, 2020
  4. LadyRen13
    LadyRen13
    I truthfully won't have time to really game till after the new year, did you already have a pack in mind?

Plus one of my holiday gifts is a pretty sweet pc of my own. It will be the first desktop I've had in mmmm let's say 8 or 9 years. And my laptop died 3 years ago. Poor El having to share her pc these past 3 almost 4 years with me! Freedom and omg DISK SPACE of my own!!!!!
    Dec 21, 2020