1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Zombieboss60

1. Rexarc
    Rexarc
    im doing good. how r u? im still waiting for mym to update my skin display :p anyway, how is horizons?
    Aug 2, 2015
  2. Zombieboss60
    Zombieboss60
    Its pretty nice,aside from the occasional crashes and what now, but the mods are new gen and pretty nice
    Aug 4, 2015
  3. Zombieboss60
    Zombieboss60
    And im doing great, im gonna assume that you beat Regrowth and left the server. I decided to leave it as well and gave away my belongings to the nice players
    Aug 4, 2015
  4. Rexarc
    Rexarc
    i guess i beat regrowth, i became extremely op,but i never beat the questbook, too many resets. i still go on regrowth, when i need a break, and friends need help.
    Aug 5, 2015
  5. Zombieboss60
    Zombieboss60
    Ahh i decided to leave regrowth totally
    i realized that maybe some of those mods didnt fit me. so i gave away my stuff to the people still on there and said my goodbyes. to be honest the quests were a bit long and time consuming.
    Aug 5, 2015
  6. Rexarc
    Rexarc
    yea.. like i said, after i got seeds for everything, i basically ignored the qb.. i also spent time teaching new people mods they didnt understand, like thaumcraft and Botania.
    Aug 5, 2015
  7. Zombieboss60
    Zombieboss60
    ahh ok
    Aug 5, 2015