1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info 1.10 Quantum Quarry Issue

Discussion in 'Other' started by Tuffnoodle, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Tuffnoodle

Tuffnoodle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    We've had multiple reports of the Quantum Quarry only mining up dirt and cobble and we have looked into the issue extensively. Unfortunately it's not an issue we can fix on our end, and it's been reported to and tested by the Sponge developers who confirmed it is not a sponge issue either. As it stands, it is mod issue and needs to be solved by the mod author themselves.

It's important to note that not all modpacks have this problem (ex: Skyfactory 3 reports that works as it should, but it's possible issues may arise).
    It's definitely a bummer that it is not currently useful to the player base as the quarry should be, unless you want a fancy way to mine up quite a bit of cobble haha. We're sorry we cannot fix this on our end, we can only wait for the mod author to do their thing in their own time!

Thank you for understanding!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    Thanks for all you did, I guess I just don't understand why it works fine in single player and on a local forge server but not some mym servers :p (one of myms great mysteries)

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    No doubt it was tested extensively in a single player environment which would use forge, which you can than apply to why it works on a forge server. The problem might not lay within the coding of sponge, but how the coding of the mod deals with sponge so not a sponge problem, but a mod problem.

I'm not a mod developer, but I'm assuming that's where the issue lies.

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
  5. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Usually I pride myself in that I generally know how things work when it comes to computers but I feel stupid when you say that because I don't get how I didn't think about how sponge makes it not work, not because of sponges code but the mods code
    I think the problem is the main post states "the Sponge developers who confirmed it is not a sponge issue either" Which made me think it wasn't sponge at all :p

6. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    Maybe an issue caused by the presence of both.