1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[1.12] IC2 replicator UU tooltip

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by cybcaoyibo, Mar 1, 2020.

1. cybcaoyibo

cybcaoyibo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I made a client mod that displays in tooltip the amount of UU required to replicate an item.
    See attachment for the download.
    [​IMG]
    (Yes, carrot takes 52.49B to replicate in E2E)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    I honestly don't see the point in this as the replicator tells you how much UU is needed to replicate a item. The only thing I could see this being useful for is to see what items can't be replicated

3. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    First of all, great mod!

Second; a suggestion:

Do so that any items that cost more than X Mb/B of UU matter show up as "Can't be replicated". This will allow you to drastically shorten down the big JEI list it currently shows, and show you the useful recipes only. It should also be configurable either in-game, or via a config file, so that it can be modified for each player and their needs.

Thirdly:

It only tells you that after you have spent 3-5min or however long it takes to scan an item. For every single item.

With this, you can just search JEI for "UU" and it will show a list of every single item you can replicate, and if it's even worth to scan it in the first place.

No more scanning 10-20 different items only for them to cost 8 buckets of UU to replicate.