1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1.12 MYM Menu Update

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    Hello MYM,
    Sorry I have been a bit silent lately, but I have a reason for this! I am here today to bring you a pretty big update to the /menu. Some of these changes are more achievement options, more title options and descriptions to how to get everything. To help explain what I am tell you, I am going to give you all some previews of everything. Before I forget though, I want to give a huge shout-out to @Akago for making this possible. These changes are now live on all 1.12 server but might require to wait for each server's next restart to see them.

Notice: This affect is only happening on 1.12 servers. Other Minecraft versions for now will not be getting this change.

Multiple Pages

One of the most notable features coming with this update is the multiple pages feature. Now this will not be noticeable until we start adding more achievements or titles, but this opens up all a bunch of opportunities in the future for a ton of newer content to MYM.

Titles

The biggest change to the menu is the titles section. Titles are now separated based on type to make everything easier to find. We have 3 section within titles. Ranks (Playtime Ranks), Achievements and Special. See the spoiler below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Achievement Titles

This is where most of the new content is for now. Before you ask, you have the option of getting 27 new titles. You heard me right! 27 whole new titles! These are all unlocked by submitting the achievements in the /menu < Achievements section. These will all be "get-able" a little later today. Check the Global Change logs for when that exactly takes into affect
    [​IMG]
    All new Achievement Titles
    [​IMG]

Extra Descriptions

One thing that has always gotten under my skin is how to unlock one of these titles. How about these new ones? Well, I got you covered now. Check them out!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free, to ask questions and I will do my best to answer.

2. JieSheng03

JieSheng03 Active Member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Thanks for the hard work Aidoneus and Akago!

KevinTheFox, LadyRen13 and Aidoneus like this.
  3. LadyRen13

LadyRen13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    My goodness Aido I hope you slept....1.55am post, lol I was snoozin! Thank you again to Akago and you both for all the work that went into updating this!

Broklyn_Datroll and KevinTheFox like this.
  4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:14 AM
  5. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
  6. Akago

Akago Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    :D I'm glad to see the updates coming out! Lemme know if you find any bugs that need boot-stomping, but I'm pretty sure everything is already stomped out.

AoifeEnns and LadyRen13 like this.