1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done AbyssleCraft Issue or Me?

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by _Lordicon, Nov 3, 2019.

1. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Figured I would open a forum support this time instead of a ticket for support in case other players had this issue and know what I am doing wrong.

I have been trying to fight two different bosses but when I go to attack them they despawn or teleport to another world or something. I am not sure.

I spawned in Sacthoth with the ritual probably 4 times and every time I attack him he vanishes.
    I went to J'zahar in an attempt to obtain the item needed to finish the section of the quest book and he does the same thing when I attacked him and disappeared exactly the same way that Sacthoth did.

Is there a certain weapon I should be using? Is there a way to keep them from despawning or teleporting away?

What gives?

2. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Does no one have any thoughts on this?

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Haven't done the Abyssal bosses but, most times when things like this happen with bosses the player was either invisible or had /god enabled. Try again and make sure everything cheat-like is disabled.

Let me know if that helps.

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    May have been that god mode was active. I was able to kill Sacthoth; however, I have yet to try and kill J'zahar as he only spawns in once every few days. Will let you know after his next spawn.

5. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Still having the same issue with J'zahar, Had god mode off and he did his white light thing that teleports the player but instead I think it is teleporting him. Anyway to find him in other worlds??
    [doublepost=1573358053,1573316512][/doublepost]Solved: Had to do the Ritual of reversed time to summon J'zahar back anytime he disappears (Resets Area Completely). Also can not use the Epeolatry sword for some odd reason as it was making him teleport away. Had to use Draconic Bow and Staff of Power. He still does a lot of damage to the area and can fall into the abyss which is another reset so have to be careful. (Still working on killing him now that I know how.)

Edit: Killed him twice. First time he did not drop his essence, second time he did but took time to spawn in and drop as I had to be within 45 blocks of him exploding.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019