1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Academycraft Body Intensify making a mess

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by Willfon, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    So. One picture, thousand words. The attached image shows how my screen is nowadays after trying to use the Academycraft Body Intensify ability. Every now and then when I used the ability I got some more sparks and a little darker and bluer display overlay. And it does not go away. Ive tried discharging in a few logical ways, like cuddling a spider, taking a bath and relogging. I did not try dying just yet, but I guess that's the next step. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to be a bit less … sparky?

Attached Files:

2. BlazeFTB

BlazeFTB Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    first thing i would try is empty your invintory at your base and commit suicide. there is a /suicide cmd but you can go out any way you chose. make sure you can get back to ur base afterwords though. don’t forget your other slots like baubles and tinkers stuff. as it is sparky may i sugest making some toast in the tub.

3. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Even better: I wanted to test this in single player to see if I could fix it without the noose and drop. And to my big surprise, when I started the single player world, the effect was there. So. I just restarted the client and now everything is fine. No sparklies. So. Vampire or werewolf? Now that I don't have to fear being a sparkling vampire that is ;)

4. dailypeanut

dailypeanut Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Vampire !

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Gonna mark this as done as it is a client side graphics bug and we can do nothing to fix it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.