1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add ability to craft iridium reinforced plates (FTB Beyond)

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by chugga_fan, Mar 30, 2017.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    In the past two updates, for some reason on FTB beyond, you are not able to craft Iridim reinforced plates, these are required for quantum armor, I propose that we get oredictionaried crafting recipies for these items that require the IC2 iridium plates so that we can use the thermal expansion plates in the meantime while we wait for a pack update

Fireforce likes this.
  2. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I agree to this i cant make Quantum whit out those plates but have you tried ic2 iridium in a ic2 compresser it worked before beyond got made but your idea i like it

3. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    Do you think, that I haven't tried that already? Trust me, There's no way to make the stuff atm

Fireforce likes this.
  4. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Alright iam on your idea

Dibnt try cause i.have not found any ic2 iridium yet so couldn't confirm my self.

5. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    @wyndman or @Aidoneus Just for you all :) HERE is a replacement Script file for the other one I provided with an OreDict recipe for all the recipes that use the IC2 Iridium Plate. Just replace the other script file I gave you with this one. (Unless you have added to it, then just let me know and I'll add it to this one)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Added, should update with the next restart (or crash). If not someone let me know.

7. JamesHowell

JamesHowell Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    This removes the challenge of getting iridium... It's perfectly functional to get IC2 iridium in the current update people are just lazy... You can find iridium ore in dungeons or from the botanic loot flower and use UU-Matter to replicate the iridium. Then you can use the normal IC2 plates. This "fix" removes the challenge in getting the iridium for the armor. The point of 'End-Game' armor is that it is supposed to be challenging to get.
    Although this is still only an addition to the thread.
    Regards, James.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Mouro likes this.
  8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Booker what have you done!

9. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    @wyndman & @JamesHowell

I ore dictionared the recipies, as the IC2 plate does not actually exist in game, trust me i tried. (Creative menu does not count)

As the only other iridium plate is cofh... Pick your poision. Either nothing requiring the plate is craftable, or the recipies are easier.

10. vikingghost11

vikingghost11 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Just a heads up, the Quantum Armour can only be crafted if the nano suit parts and lapotron crystals are fully charged.

11. JamesHowell

JamesHowell Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Did you get to craft them in the end?
    Else Booker or myself will change the script to account for the metadata attached the the lapatron crystals.

12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    Actually, this is incorrect now, the recipie for the IC2 reinforced plates are entirely removed, have you even played the last update yet?

13. vikingghost11

Local Time:
    I crafted them after I charged the crystals and the nano suit parts. Got the full suit.

14. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    The latest on the mym launcher. They do not exisit as in they are not craftable. And the correct way to make them craftable is through the ic2 configd which dont sync across from server to client so I did this as a best option workaround.

Is their a better way? Yes. Will it work with clients that dont have the script? No.

@JamesHowell
    Yes, they require fully charged equipment to craft as the ability to transfer energy values is not yet fully implamented for ic2 in modtweaker yet.

15. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    am using "Twitch launcher" (lol), it shows up on mine as working

16. vikingghost11

Local Time:
    The Coolent Core for the GraviChestPlate is unable to be crafted. It says it needs the Thermal Iridium Plate how ever it does not work. Tested in SP and the Thermal plate does not work but the IC2 plate works.

17. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    Ill double check tonight.
    Works for me, Their is the proof. If you can not get to craft please show proof?
    [​IMG]

18. vikingghost11

Local Time:
    I did this on the server, how ever sometimes it will show the coolent core but just disappears right after.

Also not sure if it matters cause its TechReborn but the Data Control Circuit doesnt use Ore dic for the advanced circuits. This is a problem because you are now unable to create Advanced Machine Casings making you unable to make Tungsten. Tungsten is used for the Fusion reactor and Matter Fab.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  19. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    Wtf..... Thank you, hold on a moment.

20. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Even after the update the data control circut is still uncraftabel i cant provide screenshots caus i dont have time for minecraft @vikingghost11 if your still playing could u do some screenshots so @BookerTheGeek could take a look