1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced Rocketry Space Station

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by Peace7904, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Introduction Hello there,
    Recently I have noticed a few players are starting to make it to space on Forever Stranded and those who do or already have know this struggle of making a space station, or the lack thereof. So I thought I would share what my friend, minsi3 and I discovered during our run at it. This was the method we used to create our station so we could travel through the stars!
    When it comes to the space stations they are a bit buggy as Forever Stranded was not intended for multiplayer. However, there is a solution to fix this. The way my friend and I discovered during our playthrough is a bit tricky but it worked for us.

1. You will need a functioning rocket with guidance computer, a seat for a player, and a Space Station ID Chip. I recommend a blank one as I do not remember if a prebuilt station will override the one you will be building yourself.

2. Once you have a rocket and a chip, you will need to put the ID Chip inside a guidance computer on your rocket in order for it to launch. You will also need an angel block and some kind of building materials such as cobblestone. 3. Now all you have to do is launch yourself into space and start building a platform for your rocket to land on using the angel block and the cobblestone. Once you have completed this, launch yourself back down to Earth and from there you will relaunch and land back on your station.

If you wish to add your own method of creation, feel free to post in the comments. I have created a post of our many travels if you wish to include your own, feel free to add them in the comments of the post found here.

Note: It is not required but you can build a docking port for the rocket ship to land there everytime you launch it to the space station. Keep in mind, in order for he rocket to launch to the station, the ID Chip has to stay inside the guidance computer. I will be awaiting a response on how this goes for you. I wish you luck on your journey through space!

Edit: This guide has been tested and works on Age of Engineering

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  2. Trigg3redCreeper

Trigg3redCreeper Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    All is good got my space station up and running.

Peace7904 likes this.