1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done AG+ Island Challenges

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies' started by jayjayx5x1, Dec 6, 2017.

1. jayjayx5x1

jayjayx5x1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    i recently restarted my island and noticed that the island challenges have not been reset. And I remember when i restarted previously this was also the case then. So would I be able to have my /island challenges reset?

2. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    Hello jayjayx5x1, thanks for making a thread, and sorry for the late reply, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "Island Challenges", as there is no such thing, do you mean Quests? i don't play AG so i don't know if theres a questbook on there,

To proceed with your request we will need to verify what you mean,

We await your response,

Kind Regards
    The MyM Team

3. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    1.6.4 servers IIRC used a different plugin for island management to the more modern ones, this one includes the command /island challenges which include a few item collection quests.

4. ProperChilli

Local Time:
    Hello JayJayx5x1, an update on your request, i have passed your username onto one of our Admins, who will reset your challenges this time, but it may not happen in the future if you happen to request agian due to people abusing it to get the rewards again,

Due to this outcome, i will be marking this thread as solved,

If you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to reply to this thread and we will reopen this up, or submit a ticket ingame.

Kind Regards
    The MyM Team

5. jayjayx5x1

Local Time:
    T
    Thanks, and sorry for the late reply, forgot i have to refresh the page when using remember last session for the browser.

6. ProperChilli

Local Time:
    Hello JayJayx5x1, im so sorry i forgot to press "Post Reply" but the admin i passed your username along to couldnt find anything to reset your challenges, as he says Here, i will re-open this thread until we find something,

I apologize for any convenience caused by my actions, as the forums have been on and off today, as i thought i posted it.

Kind Regards
    The MyM Team

7. jayjayx5x1

Local Time:
    That's okay, I am happy to wait. Also just to clarify, this is on the AG+ server not the normal AGN server, as I have not played on AGN as far as I recall. i posted in the normal AGN help forum as there is none dedicated to just AG+ not saying that this is the issue, but it would make sense if it is shown up as uncompleted.

8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    They should be reset now.

9. jayjayx5x1

Local Time:
    they have been, thanks ^_^