1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Agricraft not working?

Discussion in 'Beyond' started by Crazypinecone, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Crazypinecone

Crazypinecone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Trying to use the seed analyzer but can't access it. Tried just pumping seeds into the analizer and that works but after cross pollination the only seeds I get are lvl 1.

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    The pack uses InfinityLib 0.11.0, which causes an issue where the GUI of the seed analyzer is not showing up. Using an older version of InfinityLib would fix this, but because updating the entire server to have this older version of InfinityLib would make up for a lot of confusion. Therefore the only actual resolution to this issue is if the modpack author put out an update to the pack that includes an updated InfinityLib. Until that happens there is not really anything we can do from our end, I will go ahead and mark this thread as done as a result.

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:55 PM
    How are you crossbreeding your seeds? I like to go with a four way method to almost guarantee a mutation, other methods may result in churning on 1-1-1, but having four seeds the pressure is much greater for a mutation.

x
    x o x
    x

Put your 1-1-1 seeds in the x, and cross crops in the o hit them with a watering can as I don't believe beyond has passive mutations and wait for a new seed to pop in the middle and this should be something other than 1-1-1, take your new seed use clippers if available and plant the trimmings in the xs again to try and force the next level of growth, rinse and repeat.