1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone seen the new batman vs superman movie?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by 19e8, Mar 28, 2016.

1. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Such doge, much offtopicking in off topic, such inseption, wow, much topic devolution, amaze

2. Varrili

Varrili Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    I saw the movie and personally thought it was a bad movie. There are a few point in which it seems like the script writer couldn't think of anything good to put down so he just put crap. An example of the crap he put in was when batman had that dream, that part hard hardly any relevance to the story and could easily be replaced with something better how ever cool it was. Another complaint with that movie is that batman does some things that are completely out of character for him. Something the movie did good though is it was well marketed before the movie even came out and I personally was very exited to see it. Overall it had some high point and some low points... Mostly low points to be honest.
    (Theres your sandwich for the day :p)

3. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    Go join imbd, we don't want your novel sized opinions here, we are simple folk

4. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Tbh i enjoyed it, i prefer a darker more hard batman, but many people dont understand is that this is just a filler film before the justice league

5. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    But that's no excuse to make it utter crap

6. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    like i said i enjoyed it

7. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    Each to their own opinion, but having read the source material, I was let down

8. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    No spoilers? Okay
    I really like the part where (Cencored)
    And (Cencored) go like (Cencored) and (Cencored) the (Cencored) with (Cencored)

There no spoilers given!

Edit-
    Oh and you can forget the part where (Cencored) (Cencored) and (Cencored) (Cencored)(Cencored)(Cencored) but also (Cencored)(Cencored) the (Cencored)

9. BennSC

BennSC Member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    W

Well i think that the story was absolute rubbish. But the action is fantastic.

But go see civil war its better by a mile.[DOUBLEPOST=1462445745][/DOUBLEPOST]A
    agreed

10. Babars013

Babars013 New Member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Lucid! my chicken! return to me on infinity 5 plez D:
    also doctor strange teaser out looks amazing, captain America civil war soon, and more from marvel phase 3 with in these few years!

also didn't like the movie costumes were bleh cgi was bleh and last of all....

what does the Lex say!!
    ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding XD

11. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    super man dies you where warned

12. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    I honestly believe that DC has better cartoons/anime ( go WB!) and Marvel seems to get the better writers,funding,and actors for their live action films.

In my opinion, DC is being setup to fail in the live action movie category. Whereas Marvel gets tons of cinema time, but very little background with the cartoon/anime scene.

13. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Dc is just the same old thing over and over again

14. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    It is almost entirely setup. Not worth seeing

15. B00M5H07

B00M5H07 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It seemed as if the Batman Vs Superman movie was underdone and come on, Jesse Eisenberg? Really? He's great for playing stoned teenagers imo, because he basically is a stoned teenager. The plot seemed thin and for the purpose of making more money by raising tension at every possible point, hell i'm into DC much more than I am Marvel, but the X-men was bearable in comparison. Maybe if they stopped also showing Batman's parents getting shot every few minutes at the beginning and focused on more than lucid dreams that didn't seem to be coherent I think it'd have stood on it's legs a bit more. I currently give it a 7/10 as the whole conflict is resolved in the most ridiculous of manners.