1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On-hold Astral sorcery finding constellations

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Sir_Oj, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    I'm trying to find the dim constellations from astral sorcery. But everytime I try, I get kicked from the server and get the following message:
    A fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated.
    I can log back in directly without any problem, but I can not find the dim constellations this way.

Im not sure what the problem is. Al ready found all the bright constellations so don't know if it only bugs out on dim ones or if it is for all constellations.

don't know if other players also have this problem?

Just did some testing in single player, I can discover dim and bright constellations without any problem. So I assume there is a server setting that is kicking me.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  2. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Pizzeledlight shared his constellations with me by scroll of written expertise. So I got the dim constallations now, but other players might still run into the same problem. Still have to test what happens with faint constallations.
    [doublepost=1544098763,1544046163][/doublepost]Just tried finding the faint constallations, but same thing happend getting kicked. So got the same problem with the faint constallations

3. ggkhs

ggkhs Guest

I have the same issue!

4. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Is there anyone who managed to get all the constallations before the update? And would you be willing to make a Scroll of Written Expertise for me? That would solve my problem. Or would someone from the staff be willing to give me a creative Scroll of Written Expertise. That should also give all constallations. I can not think of any other sollution unless the server can be fixed.

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    The mod is pretty much broken with our proxy since the modpack update.

6. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    We added a shop for the item that gives you the constellations at spawn.

7. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh nice, I will check it out tommorow
    [doublepost=1546449340,1546379862][/doublepost]Me and ggkhs have used the scrol from the shop. It gave use most of the contallations but we are both missing Pelotio and Horologium. The constallations are in our book but where you can normaly see what part of the moon should be light up to use the constallation. it only says "???"

Either the scoll misses thoose 2 constallations or it is just bugged out for us.

Could you either add thoose 2 constallations to the scroll or could you reset our constallations or manualy at them to us? I have tested in single player that you can use admin codes to give players constallations

8. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:30 PM
    The scroll that you can buy at spawn is supposed to have all the constellations. Loading the pack to see if it does this for me too.
    [doublepost=1546465096,1546463814][/doublepost]This is fixed in a newer version of astral sorcery. Unfortunately I have no way of giving myself or you the research as the permissions have not been set for Astral Sorcery on the server. Gonna put this on hold for now and wait till I can fix it.