Done Astro Miner

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by LeadedJester, Mar 10, 2019.

1. LeadedJester

LeadedJester Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    So this is kind of something that I know most players probably don't strive for, but it is still a potentially very useful tool. My main question would be, is the astro miner even obtainable and is it allowed? I looked through the banned items list and didn't see anything regarding this device. I also tried searching the moon for cheese ore (which is a required item to craft it) to no avail for a good moment of time. If anyone has any info regarding this and/or how to find the ore necessary to make the astro miner, I would be very grateful.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    There is cheese on the moon so I know that exists. The astro miner I want to say was disabled by @caithleen if he pops by he can tell us. I think I had a similar goal when I was actively pursuing this pack and I never ended up building it.

3. LeadedJester

LeadedJester Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I was just thinking that that would be a cool alternative to the ender quarry, and from what I read barely affects performance as far as lag goes.

4. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Don't really see anything else needed on this post so gonna mark as done. Let us know if you need anything else!
    ~Grey