1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Astro Miner

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by LeadedJester, Mar 10, 2019.

1. LeadedJester

LeadedJester Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    So this is kind of something that I know most players probably don't strive for, but it is still a potentially very useful tool. My main question would be, is the astro miner even obtainable and is it allowed? I looked through the banned items list and didn't see anything regarding this device. I also tried searching the moon for cheese ore (which is a required item to craft it) to no avail for a good moment of time. If anyone has any info regarding this and/or how to find the ore necessary to make the astro miner, I would be very grateful.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    There is cheese on the moon so I know that exists. The astro miner I want to say was disabled by @caithleen if he pops by he can tell us. I think I had a similar goal when I was actively pursuing this pack and I never ended up building it.

3. LeadedJester

LeadedJester Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:46 PM
    I was just thinking that that would be a cool alternative to the ender quarry, and from what I read barely affects performance as far as lag goes.

4. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Don't really see anything else needed on this post so gonna mark as done. Let us know if you need anything else!
    ~Grey