1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Auto-save procedure

Discussion in 'Other' started by TheNightsWatcher, Mar 10, 2019.

1. TheNightsWatcher

TheNightsWatcher Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    I understand that there is a no refund when thing are lost but i would think that things could be lost much less often if world auto saves and player inventory auto saves rolled back to the same moment. I just lost my entire me system and everything i had on enigmatic 2 expert due to moving to my new base and the server crashed., Now i understand that there will be no rollback of my inventory to replace my items but one might think for future purposes that the inventories of both the player and the world would roll back to the same point. if this is impossible how should one go about moving large sums of items safely.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    On which server are you playing?

3. TheNightsWatcher

TheNightsWatcher Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    enigmatica node 2. honestly it's fine. i just wonder if that issue could be avoided next time

4. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Going to mark this as done as the player hasnt been on the forums since March. If anyone else experiences this issue and can give more information please let us know.