1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto Sieve and Hammer problems

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by WittyWiki, Mar 30, 2019.

1. WittyWiki

WittyWiki New Member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    I have a solar panel and coal generator next to the two autos, but neither are running.

I attached the set up below and I've had both gens fully charged and with coal in them.

MC_1. MC_2. MC_3. MC_1. MC_2. MC_3. MC_4. MC_5.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Neither of those machines are receiving power, hence they aren't working. Try breaking them and replacing them as the coal generator should work with machines just touching it.

3. WittyWiki

WittyWiki New Member

Local Time:
    I've broken them and placed them back right next to the gen and nothing is happening

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    Hello WittyWiki,

I tested this in single player and it seems none of the Actually Additions generators, or any solar panels, work without some sort of power cable connected to the auto-hammer/sieve. Generators from other mods worked fine when placed next to them. The coal generator and solar panels worked fine with other blocks next to them. So it appears to be an issue between the coal gen/solar panels and the auto-hammer/sieve.

There are several other early game options for power besides the Coal Generator. So, I would suggest looking into one of the other options like Survival or Stirling generators. Or, you could use a cheap early game power cable like Immersive Engineering's LV Wires to connect things to the Coal Generator.

Hope this helps,
    HanoverFist69

5. WittyWiki

WittyWiki New Member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

That fixed it!