1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Avaritia takes grinding to a whole new level

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by harryboase, Mar 17, 2017.

1. harryboase

harryboase Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Okay, before anybody says that this isn't a problem, it is.

I understand that Avaritia is supposed to be the ultimate point for end-game, and that obviously this means the recipes will be difficult. What I don't understand is that it takes 99 emerald singularities to make one infinity block. Fair enough, once you have one block, you can use the Wand of Animation to duplicate, but is it really worth all the time? I'm not the best mathematician but if my maths is correct, it would take around 3 and a half days to make 99 emerald singularities if you were producing 1000 nether stars/minute (like I am.)

This is just for the emerald singularities though, we then have the 32 others that you are required to make. I know I sound like I want everything to be easy, but that's not what I want. I want the game to feel like it's challenging, but not so mind-numbingly dull that it's gonna take me well over 2 weeks just to be able to craft some amour and weapons (that aren't going to change much considering by that point, most players will be using upgraded draconic tools + armour)

I think there needs to be a delve into the recipes, to make them at least equivalent to what you actually gain at the end.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    That is an issue you'd have to take up with the modpack developer. Unfortunately we don't change recipes unless they are causing performance issues, or they are not functional within the game. Much like ultimate solar panels in Infinity these things are meant to be mind numbingly grindy to create.