1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B Team World Reset or World border expand?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by THEULTIMAT3BULL, Aug 5, 2017.

?

Reset/World Barrior Extend/Left Alone

1. Reset B Team

2. Extend World Barrior

3. Do Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Thanks for the support Captain! Yes, we're busy people, with summer drawing to a close there's a shift in real life too, some staff head back to school ( I never left), we've launched a new pack, reset some older ones... anyway before I go into this long winded explanation, if/when it ends up on the reset chopping block there will be an official post saying after a hunger games style fight over who gets to delete b-team we'll give you a two weeks heads up as to when it is happening and the details.

2. RaceBanner

RaceBanner New Member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Personally, I think the reset is best for several reasons:

1) It would remove unused / not being used plots, tools, equipment etc to be removed which would help with the endless, constant, annoying, disruptive lag and restarts that makes this server one of the most difficult to play on of any of the B-Team servers on which I play.

2) It would make available more space and resources for all players who are interested in being on this laggy server.

3) It would give an opportunity for the server administrators to get rid of the rule of "no griefing if the property is unclaimed" and allow them to go back and enforce the rule of "claim or lose" that pretty much every other server ever created uses.

4) Every server uses a complete reset that includes player data to equalize the players so it is more fun for everyone, new and old.

JMO