1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Bad server lag (node 2)?

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by ministock20, Dec 5, 2016.

1. ministock20

ministock20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Server has been lagging horribly today. TPS has been anywhere from 5-20tps. It's barely playable. What's going on?

TManTM likes this.
  2. TManTM

TManTM Active Member

Local Time:
    I have been noticing this too. Originally I thought it was large ME systems but upon turning those off, the high lag issues persist. Takes up to 30 seconds sometimes just to open an interface or mine a block...

3. Sayith

Sayith Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    It started two days ago with the lag and now even when you're alone on the server the lag makes it impossible to play.
    There were always some peoples online on the server, now it's empty all day. I hope they can fix it.

ministock20 likes this.
  4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Currently looking into this issue. Will update you when I know some more.

Thank you for reporting![DOUBLEPOST=1481053863,1481043011][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey,
    So, I have dug a bit into it and asked around and it turns out to be a memory leak which can be very hard to track down. I understand the frustration with low tps and we're having our admins look into it. As it is a hard thing to track please be patient and we'll let you know when things are back to normal as soon as we catch what is causing the leak.

For the time being I'll tag @Administrator so they're aware of this post and could let you know of any more details or if they fix it up before me or other staff member is able to let you guys know.

Again, please be patient and thank you for reporting!

ministock20 likes this.
  5. ministock20

ministock20 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Great to hear, @Draven_Luv! Thanks for investigating.[DOUBLEPOST=1481082048,1481054084][/DOUBLEPOST]Server seems to be a lot better! No lag really, and TPS is pretty stable at 20.

Has the issue been fixed?