1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Base rollback

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Buck598, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Buck598

Buck598 New Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Hi,
    After a maintenance restart, earlier in the evening (around 6 o'clock), my base went back to how it was 2 days before, saturday morning. This is quite annoying because, not only the progress i made on my buiding was deleted, but also the items, blocks, etc... that i stored on my chests disappeared, between them some really important stuff, such us an extra utilities pack that i claimed using credits, a stack of naquadah (i completed the quest on the book) and much more machines, (electric compressor, capacitor bank, chemical decomposer, synthetiser, etc..) I didn't expect anything like this so i don't have any screenshots, but, as a proof, you can check my quest progression, and see that some stuff i completed is missing from my base (naquadah) and the extra utilities pack that i claimed. By the way this rollback didn't affect my inventory. I hope you can help me solve this issue soon.
    Looking forward for your response. (Sorry for my english)
    Buck 598

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    as mym policy states no refunds will be issues. this is really unfortunate but the issue with modded minecraft is that this is sometimes needed ive had this happen way way too many times but staff have to do this sometimes to make a pack playable

3. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    that might be possible as u spent credits on it

4. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Ah this was my bad. Let me fix this for you :oops:[DOUBLEPOST=1459807620,1459805281][/DOUBLEPOST]Should be back to normal now. Sorry about that :D

johnfg10 likes this.
  5. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    #blameash :p

Ash00182 likes this.
  6. Ash00182

Local Time:
    Made a change to try and fix another issue. Let me know if it effected your base in anyway.

7. Buck598

Buck598 New Member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I just logged in so i saw both changes at once. My base is just like before the rollback, and everything is normal again. Thanks a lot for your help

Ash00182 likes this.
  8. Ash00182

Local Time:
    That's good then. Sorry for the inconvenience in the first place. Happy gaming :D