1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beter information how to storage starter kit

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MrR20, Nov 11, 2019 at 3:24 AM.

1. MrR20

MrR20 Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I did lose over 20 starter kit to day because of ME storage system believed they was normal chest. This things can happen. No refund as the say in Badlands 2 :p

I would like some info on the chest name or when you mark the chest that suggest you to not storage your starter kit in a mod inventory and to storage it in minecraft inventory.

2. LordEreh

LordEreh To WOW or to NOT WOW?

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I dont how to help but here is my opinion on this issue in form of this short YT clip from great(imho) movie:

3. Lirael

Lirael Moderator

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Well, just don't put kits inside any storage system that you can pull items for directly into a crafting bench for crafting, since named chests work the same as unnamed chests for crafting recipes. Best solution is to redeem the kit and store the contents, that way you cannot accidentally use them in a recipe.

MettytheCutiefly likes this.
  4. wyndman

wyndman Administrator Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    I think we have all made mistakes with our kits at one time or another. I remember a time when I went to open the chest containing a kit, but I did it too close to a vanilla chest.. and it connected bye bye kit!