1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Blood Magic Life & Soul Shards ? FTB Infinity

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by SpArKeRzZ_, Sep 17, 2015.

1. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Hi, I'm sorry in advance if this has been asked and answer before searched for it in the search bar but no clear result popped up.

I'm trying to make a tier 6 Blood Altar on FTB Infinity Node 5, however I'm unable to do this as I'm unable to spawn a Demon to kill for the "Demon Crystal" to then start the " Convocation of the Damned" to then loot the Life & Soul Shard to be able to create a "Crystal Cluster".

Does any of the Community know how to get the Shards any other way ???

Edit 1: Unable to place the "Arcane Pedestal" as placement of them, has been banned.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    arnalpsln likes this.
  2. 123hotdog1100

123hotdog1100 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    what tier blood orb did you use to try and summon the deamon i think it has to be master+

3. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    Sorry I missed a part out, I'm unable to kill the Demon because the arcane pedestal is banned :(

I used a archmages blood orb.

arnalpsln likes this.
  4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    oh, that makes it much harder, Can someone please add a way to get these two items? please?

5. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    Even if the life and soul shards were placed on the Market by an admin, that would at least enable players to continue with the mod, I know that the elemental's crash the server the second they attack players, but would be great if we were supplied with a work around.

Any possibility of that happening ?

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    arnalpsln likes this.
  6. aD0UBLEj

aD0UBLEj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would also like something like this to happen, I've reached a similar stage on Infinity 2.

7. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I think an @Administrator can find a solution for this, Maybe look why its banned and find if its patch-able, Or maybe a market solution for it?

8. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    it's banned because spawning a demon crashed the server so yhea....

9. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    Which causes the problem that the shards are end game blood magic so it might be a little bit of a problem to add them to the market, Might need some sort of additional recipe or another way of gaining them,

10. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    Hmm, how about the same way you get demon shards then, you trade 16 Terrae for 1 Demon Blood Shard at spawn, perhaps the solution could be 32 Terrae for 1 Life Shard, the same with the Soul Shards at spawn ?

arnalpsln likes this.
  11. arnalpsln

arnalpsln New Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I would really like to see a solution to this problem, the 32 Terrae to craft is however a bit cheap (considering the initial cost of the ritual) but also really expensive (considering the ritual has the potential of giving infinite amount of both life and soul shards. I do think that the 32 terrae price can be put on a trial period, especially since the shards are practically useless until blood altar tier 6 is reached any way, and it would be a nice way to acquire the shards for people whom want to use the crystals as building blocks.

SpArKeRzZ_ likes this.
  12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    I would recommend a solution right here, 1 archmage orb in the center (shush, i don't know the minetweaker stuff) with 1 acceleration rune, two demon crystals, two t5 slates, and two runes of the orb (temp suggestion) this way it's MODERATELY expensive (which the ritual is like 50k times more expensive lol) to get the crystal clusters, idk, maybe you could do a themed version of this for the individual shards (which i would recommend, i'm not surprisingly creative lol)

SpArKeRzZ_ likes this.
  13. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    I like the Ideas, it allows us access to the tier 6 stuff which is great thumbs up from me, just waiting on a response from someone who has the power to edit the server to make the adjustments.[DOUBLEPOST=1442657932,1442607727][/DOUBLEPOST]Its a little upsetting that we've not had an admin response yet, thought something like this would have gotten at least a short reply of Yeah we can do that, after all it would only take minutes to put the sign in spawn to trade for them, or even tell us if there is a way that we can already get then just unaware.

arnalpsln likes this.
  14. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    Our admins can be quite busy at times. Things can't just be done in a click of your fingers, We are a multi-server network and each server has little things that need admin attention. Once an admin gets round to it, Then it shall be considered.

15. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    Yes I understand that, I meant to offence to the admins. I was just pointing out that other people are posting on the forums after me and getting replies from that with 1-2 hours. If me speaking my mind offends people then I'm sorry but don't take it personal, as it was not intended like that.

I suppose I'm just looking for some sort of acknowledgement that they are aware that this problem exists.

arnalpsln likes this.
  16. arnalpsln

arnalpsln New Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    So is this question (problem) lost to the void? I would really like to be able to get to tier 6 and all I'm waiting on is either a way to get a working Demon Crystal (preferably from a Fallen Angel) or a way to trade/buy the life and soul shards.

SpArKeRzZ_ likes this.
  17. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    No where was it said that this question was lost. It just said it might take a while, There is other issues that take a slightly higher priority then this issue, If you give @Administrator time then they shall look into this issue and come up with a solution.

18. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    From what i can remember Infinity never had the demon crashing problem but the Crystal was banned in the overworld but not other worlds, meaning ontop the nether is your best place to do it ;)

19. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    I have just tried it in the Farm, Nether, End and over world and he will not spawn from the Demon crystal, I have the ritual set up and it has taken the full 15 Million LP, the only thing left I need to do is kill the demon.[DOUBLEPOST=1442751712][/DOUBLEPOST]Current Location of the Setup, Infinity-Node-5-Farm-World @ Cords (X:-2 Z:-144 Y:64)

All the blood and all the jars have been used up all that is needed is the demon sacrificed to it, it is protected however since your an admin I assume you can by pass the protection if you wanted to come do the last thing ;)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    arnalpsln likes this.
  20. Chetwynd

Local Time:
    Admins can not do something for you if its banned. They would need to review the situation and find out why its banned. If its something that is no longer causing a problem then they can unban this. If not then it will stay banned and an alternative solution would need to be found.