1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Botania sparks are missing or ?

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by ElectricPoof, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectricPoof

ElectricPoof Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    I logged into regrowth this morning & noticed all of my Botania sparks in one area were missing, about 50-60 sparks and a couple augments. Someone else said his were missing as well, and that it happened to everyone, but then I found I still had some in another area.. Does this happen? Like.. is that a Botania glitch, or was this some kind of grief? I remade them all, not that big a deal, but just wondering about it.

2. Lato_Diafol

Lato_Diafol Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    This is afaik due to a crash of the server 2-3 days ago. when the server came back live all the sparks from everywhere had been dumped on the floor as pickupable items. Me and ZombierobotGC both commented on this on the server chat but thought nothing more of it.

3. ElectricPoof

ElectricPoof Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Hmm, well that's still odd, because the 50-60 on one half of my base were gone, but the rest- maybe an additional 40-50 underground- were all still in place. Like if ALL sparks were dumped, why are half of mine still ok.. ? I thought maybe it had something to do with being chunkloaded, or something like that.. *shrugs* Oh well, guess I'll let it go as one of the mysteries of regrowth.

4. hihello0773

hihello0773 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Hey ElectricPoof,

Since this is resolved, I'll close this forums thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.