1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Botanica

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by ninjanuss97, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ninjanuss97

ninjanuss97 Member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    Hey me and my friend are trying to get the agricultural journal. We have ran into a problem all the mystical flowers give us white petals and we need black petals

2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Hey ninjanuss97,

On Agrarian Skies 2, there is a mod called AgriCraft. This mod adds specific seeds for each of the Botania mystical flowers. This is the way that Jadedcat (the modpack author) intended for the player to get the pedals, so using the flowers will always give you white pedals. This is how it was explained to me when I asked the exact same question on the FTB forums when I played this pack. I will mark this as done as this should have solved your problem, but please let us know if you have any other questions, and we will be happy to answer them. Thanks.

-Colin

3. Gabraii

Gabraii Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I'll go ahead and one-up you here. If you make a Mortar and Pestle from Botania and grind your petals into powder, you can combine them with bone meal to make Floral Fertilizer which, when used on grassy ground, will grow flowers of several varieties. Thus, as long as you have bone meal, you can continue to create a plethora of flower colors.

ninjanuss97 likes this.