1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Bugs and glitches

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by CommonExplosion, Feb 14, 2015.

1. CommonExplosion

CommonExplosion Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I'll post the glitches that I find here just so you know they exist.

-The first one is already known in the staff region but just to warn other ppl : The osmotic enchanter from Thaumic tinkerer crashes players. Don't use/place it untill fixed.

-The GUI that comes with draconic tools crashes the client (tested in singleplayer)
    EDIT: and in multiplayer

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  2. Ghast12345678910

Ghast12345678910 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Opening a bookstand with a link book in it crashes your client.

3. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Not all clients.
    This can however be prevented by making a crystal portal, with a book receptacle.
    Crystals are available in the /market.
    The portal can be any shape, but all crystals need to touch eachother, so you cannot cut off the edges like you can with Nether portals.

4. CommonExplosion

Local Time:
    Primordial pearls don't unlock their research after you get them by killing the boss. (Can somebody confirm if that is how it works?)

5. MaelstromPhoenix

MaelstromPhoenix Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The ComputerCraft advanced monitor throws a rendering exception when the controlling computer is insta-booted using an autonomous activator when the chunk is loaded. Not too important but would be nice to not have to manually boot the computer every time :D

6. Ghast12345678910

Local Time:
    The GUI works fine for me.

7. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Common try scanning them

8. CommonExplosion

Local Time:
    It's fixed ;)

I'll try again.

9. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    When looking at some one holding an Enderpouch there are massive FPS and graphic issues, I would post some pics of the issue but it would seem that my entire infinity folder is not found by my system with out choosing view folder from the launcher. Some main things are the players head will float on the side of their body and chests/placed items will levitate around.

10. flynx_master

flynx_master New Member

Local Time:
    There is a PvP bypass that a lot of people seem to have, like when endref came to my house he could hit me and i could hit him, even though I ( and probably he ) had PvP toggled off, this also happens with other people for no apparent reason

11. Ghast12345678910

Local Time:
    Isn't it draconic bows that do that?

12. flynx_master

flynx_master New Member

Local Time:
    nope, works with punching aswell

13. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Some armours bypass the /pvp, but those often provide enough protection themselves to negate any damage. aka end-game armours that change the way you are damaged are buggy with the /pvp, but are in general safe.

14. flynx_master

flynx_master New Member

Local Time:
    ahh, that explains it, ty pi :)

15. Ghast12345678910

Local Time:
    endref's wyvern armour wasn't working earlier xD it had full charge, but he still took dmg as he didn't have anything on.

16. Kalilak

Kalilak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Night Vision doesn't always appear to work when wearing Traveller's Goggles modified with the Night Vision upgrade (This effect however must be activated by pressing a bound key, whereas I have to press the key 10-20 times until the activation takes place. So I'm pressing the key repeatedly fast, while the effect can activate by any time and repeated pressing can deactivate the effect again, by accident)

Night Vision also doesn't seem to work properly while wearing the Draconic Armour head piece, but maybe it's just me being stupid or I forgot something.

Since the new update, Amulet of the Earth seems to have a bug with the Haste II effect - not with the effect itself but it provides a weird number of time remaining until the effect wears off. This seems to be more like an optical bug with the effect countdown, while the effect still is working.

17. Ghast12345678910

Local Time:
    Holding bees in your hand has the same effect.

18. Nayabinghi93

Nayabinghi93 New Member

Local Time:
    I got a strange bug few days ago.. Upgraded my iron chest to gold chest with the upgrade, and lost all content. Maybe I've done something wrong, I made so many upgrades but this was the first bug I've encountered, maybe cause I let my girlfriend applying the upgrade on my chest, with her account, and that causes the bug, I don't really know.

19. saschka01

saschka01 Active Member

Local Time:
    Putting(shift leftclicking) Simply Jetpacks jetpacks into capacitor banks makes the item dissapear forever

20. Nayabinghi93

Nayabinghi93 New Member

Local Time:
    Thanx this shift leftclicking I lost a wyvern pickaxe while taking it from Draconic Infuser, it disappeared mysteriously forever too. I didn't have the inventory full, and tried refreshing it, tried to reconnect to the server (many times), tried walking the road in my home where i was 5 minutes before loosing it, maybe the lag or a bug dropped it me to the ground, but on the ground was nothing.. :(