1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Bugs and glitches

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by CommonExplosion, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Dragoone34

Dragoone34 New Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    PvP issue in the form of the revolver from Immersive Engineering. Bypasses PvP protections, This was tested with standard "causal"? shot with an unmodified revolver. Other concerns include the possibility of the explosive cartridges being able to bypass claim protections(did not have said cartridges at time of testing). See Cro_V2 to verify test results.

2. bobthepig2

bobthepig2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Pretty sure you should not post any PvP bypass bugs or claim bypass bugs. It should go into private bug reports @Dragoone34 (someone correct me if wrong)

3. I have 2 bugs to report-
    1. if use /spawn with ring of experience (runic dungeon) in ring slot, it gives players xp levels for nothing
    2. the talisman of nourishment (thaumic evolution something) is not working in multiplayer but working fine in ssp[DOUBLEPOST=1453995912,1453995208][/DOUBLEPOST]Another bug!
    when hitting a person with runic shielding (thaumcraft stuff) the shields wear down, even though they don't have pvp on!
    Where's the RAID can!?

4. bobthepig2

Local Time:
    Talisman of nourishment is disabled.

5. Then why was I able to craft it? And where is it written that it is disabled? I want to check if anything else is disabled so I waste no more resources.[DOUBLEPOST=1454341916][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw why is the TON disabled?[DOUBLEPOST=1454341926][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw why is the TON disabled?

6. bobthepig2

Local Time:
    It might not
    be stated but, back in horizions it used to crash your client whenever it fed you, it might still be disabled

7. I'm playing infinity normal mode

8. kaffeelord

kaffeelord Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    I have found bug
    when a wither but attacking"draconic infused obsidian" dropt this the block is not destroyed so that one then has 2
    be so when you build a space zuspawnen to wither one has inventory quickly with the block full (have on this away just about 3 * 64 get

(translated with Google)

9. CommonExplosion

CommonExplosion Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Staff is aware of the bug.
    Thank you for reporting. :)

10. Mossb3rg

Mossb3rg Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    right clicking recipes into the arcane crafting terminal crashes the client.

Edit- Ok, so its not just right clicking. Any crafting that isn't shift click recipes straight from nei has a high chance of crashing the client.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  11. Kaze_no_Sakura

Kaze_no_Sakura New Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    So will it be enabled?

12. lother

lother Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    apparently this is an actual bug in thaumic energistics, it's apparently fixed in the most recent version of it, besides force updating the mod there's not much staff can do about it.

maybe they can come up with something.

13. nym132

nym132 Member

Local Time:
    Making an ME Fluid Pattern and holding it crashes the client and locks you out of the server :/

14. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Dying by sacrificial orb duplicates it (it will be in the grave and in inventory after respawn).

15. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    infinity or hypo? known hypo bug

16. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Infinity.

17. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    really now? strange, although i highly doubt it can be fixed, also belongs in the private bug report section, ya'know

18. ben_mkiv

ben_mkiv Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    making large RFTools Shields crashs every Client instantly, the chance to connect and remove it is also pretty low.

(This Bug is only on Multiplayer Servers, RFTools related and may occur on other modpacks, too)

19. Mast3rblast3r22

Mast3rblast3r22 New Member

Local Time:
    So my game crashed the other night. I thought it was because it had been running for several days, but I did a hard update and started it again this morning. As I resumed what I had been doing the previous night, my game crashed again. I came to realize that SPACE + clicking to move the inventory from your hot bar into a golden bag of holding, while you have that golden bag of holding in your hot bar (which is always), is what was causing my game to freeze and crash.

I looked at the log, and it seems like the last thing to happen before crashing, is an inventory tweaks action.
    TL;DR: inventory tweaks crashes game when attempting to place golden bag of holding in itself.

20. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time: