1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Bugs and problems after the Server Update

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by RaighoW, Dec 13, 2015.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    Which one? the eye of the fluegel? or the fruit, i can show you BOTH on hypo working, though it's a different pack it's still on the same version IIRC, so, if you want to hop on i can show you both
    *edit* proof of it working, you can see the screenshots going all off in a row on the same screen, you have to point and shift right click while holding the eye on a block, then hold right click, here's the screenshots

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  2. RaighoW

RaighoW Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    that's exactly what I wrote in the report. Please read next time instead of shouting for nothing

Ackross likes this.
  3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    then why are you naming it still as a bug even though you noted that it works? please, tell me more about how this makes sense?

4. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    At first it could have been a bug and now things are working properly. It does happen from time to time. I would like to say "Yay" to things working again though :p

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
  6. RaighoW

RaighoW Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    *i'll add repport in new messages now.*

Mod: Ender IO
    Item: Enchanter
    Item description: This item allow the player to choose what enchant he want by placing in book and following the proper recipe.
    Bug: For the enchantment "Holding IV" the player must place 4 reinforced strongbox in the enchanter, but the renfirceds strongboxs can't be stacked.

7. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I think the intent of this thread is not just for people to report bugs to us so that we can look at fixing them, but also to make a centralized list of issues that other players may encounter with any useful information about then.. including whether they're actually a bugs or not...
    e.g.
    A player who hasn't read the botania changelog tries to use ring of loki without a mana tablet on them, sees that it's not working and thinks it's a bug.. goes to this section of the forum to report it and sees a thread called "Bugs and problems after the Server Update" and decides to read it to see if it has already been reported, upon reading the quote in the first post about it requiring mana now, realizes it's not a bug afterall, thus doesn't waste their time making a pointless post and thus doesn't waste our time by us having to reply to it.

RaighoW is just trying to be helpful, and frankly I'd say he's doing a good job of it so kindly stop being so critical of him just for the sake of it.

Ackross likes this.
  8. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Slind called Chugga in to show that...

chugga_fan likes this.