1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Builders Paradise | 1.12 | No

Discussion in 'Modpack Suggestions' started by iLuxxy, Dec 20, 2021.

1. iLuxxy

iLuxxy Consultant

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Modpack Name:
    Builders Paradise
    Modpack Description:
    With all the appeal of standard overworld kitchen sink familiarity but stocked to the rafters with mods that provide aesthetically pleasing blocks and items designed to embellish the creativity of both survival and creative players alike.
    Minecraft Version:
    Modpack URL:
    Why Host the Modpack?:
    Honestly, I've seen amazing builders on this network and I would love to see some of those builders get onto this pack and share with the rest of the network what they are capable of.

However, some of the packs that we host, you are limited to what you can build.
    Yes you will use your creative skills to think of how different blocks may go together but for this pack, you can use every block imaginable.

To my knowledge there is no questline, but that is the beauty of it. You set out on your own quest, gathering and grinding until the point where you can build absolutely amazing structures and share them here on the forums too!
    Any Potential Modpack Issues?:
    To my knowledge I am not too sure, however I will go digging and whatever I find you'll see under this post.
    Should the Modpack be Patron Only?:
    No

SovereignEternal likes this.