1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Bungie Servers?

Discussion in 'Other' started by misscatlin1951, Nov 14, 2022.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    I am trying to return afgter I had my problems at the Hospital, when I was hit by a malicious virud that digested my vidieo card, and I find that we now have Bungie Servers. I have never run Bungie therefore I know nothing about it. Can someone please post a link to the downloads and also a prompt on how to use it. I even took a look at Bungie and the subject was way over my head. I am one of those people that tells everyone KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid) because I dont seem to respond to anything else.

Thanks and I will check the system tomorrow to see if there isd a reply.

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Hey cat, it's been a while, it's good to see you back! I hope you're doing well, and in good health.

We've been using BungeeCord for our servers for a long time, assuming that's what you refer to. It operates server-side, and doesn't really affect players on the client-end. Were there any specific questions you had about it?

Again, I hope you're well,
    Sov

3. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Thanks, I am feeling better for someone that just psassed the 71, but I need to upgrade my end to match what you have before I can connect and try to do anything. I gget the error that it is an outcated server because my programs are older than the derver,

Never mind! (Face slap). I'm an idiot, I'm running 1.19 and forgot to switch it for service! Perhaps I can get on now in a few minuets. At my age it takes a while to get the cobwebs out and the mice to all go in the same direction!!!

4. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    I'm glad you're doing better!

This is a new one for me, I got a good laugh out of it.