1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can not login

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by _Lordicon, Nov 9, 2019.

1. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    After killing Sacthoth in the AbyssalCraft mod I logged out of the game. Since then I have not been able to log back in. I do not get any crash reports as the client does not crash and only disconnects. While reviewing the connection logs to look for some sort of hint I came across a ChanceCube Error that spams the logs before the disconnect.

Thoughts on how to fix this?

Code:
    [02:09:53] [Client thread/ERROR] [chancecubes]: No Death Mini-games failed to enable reward chancecubes:Maze
    [02:09:53] [Client thread/ERROR] [chancecubes]: No Death Mini-games failed to enable reward chancecubes:Math
    [02:09:53] [Client thread/ERROR] [chancecubes]: No Death Mini-games failed to enable reward chancecubes:Maze
    [02:09:53] [Client thread/ERROR] [chancecubes]: No Death Mini-games failed to enable reward chancecubes:Math

2. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Fixed, client must have missed loading a file, once I reloaded the client today it was working.