1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done can we get the eldritch dimensions to reset?

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by neevale, Dec 21, 2016.

1. neevale

neevale Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    the eldritch dimension in node 2 has been quarried all up or all raided. after seeking out over 9 different obelisks and opening portals 7/9 of them i fell into the void because the dongeon had been demolished and one caused my minecraft to crash due to a bug and deleted all my players invintory. (only lost cobble so not big deal) and the last one was already raided so no way to kill boss and get a primordial pearl which i need to advance in thaumcraft.

so in the end my request is that we simply add the eldritch dimension to the reset list. even resets weekly wouldnt be bad because its not a farm world its a boss fight dimension similarly to the end.

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    You should keep in mind, that if you open obelisks in the farmworld, they will always bug out and put you over the void.

3. neevale

Local Time:
    I know. I opened them even in the overworld to test too and had same result though.

4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    Not that bad of an idea. Just so you know some fuel based jet packs work in that dimension.

This would need to be tested to see if it would even work.

5. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    I can confirm that the Simply Jetpacks work in this dimension. Even the draconic chestplate, but you get a spam message that something is interfering with flight and drops you half a block every second. I used this method on IE4.mym.li

6. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    There are several methods you can use to travel between dungeons in the eldritch dimension, and if you're trying to do that, starting already in the void cuts out about half the work ;) theres also an infinite number of dungeons in that dimension, just not all are directly accessible from portals in the overworld, so once you have a way in you're fine :)

7. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Getting in the dimension shouldn't be an issue, I believe that you are now able to craft the eldritch portal so you no longer have to run around looking for an obelisk. Makes it a bit easier for worlds where players destroyed all the portals.

8. neevale

Local Time:
    Craft the eldritch portal how? I didnt see that one. And y i used jetpack from ic2 to fly but it was quite barron. I found the quarry someone used in there that was set to a 1000 block cube so it was huge area of pure void with bedrock shells left behind.[DOUBLEPOST=1482370166][/DOUBLEPOST]Also need awakened ichromium pick to break into the bedrock shells that surround each dongeon lol

9. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    You don't need to break the bedrock to get inside, in fact I dont think that would even work.

Have you ever been to the roof of the nether? You can get there even in vanilla Minecraft ;)

10. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    Marking as done since we haven't heard from you in a while.