1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you add Vive Support to the servers?

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by unknownzzz, Dec 1, 2016.

1. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Zhainius likes this.
  2. Zhainius

Zhainius Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    I'll give it a try on wednesday. (Can't do roomscale until then, or my wife would kill me) and report back.[DOUBLEPOST=1481042641,1480956529][/DOUBLEPOST]Soo unfortunately there seems to be a conflict with project red currently, which can sometimes cause the screen to stay grey, while the UI and minimap do show up.

Since DW20 1.7 has that included I'm currently hitting that issue :S they identified the mods responsible here: Grey screen on entering map · Issue #254 · jrbudda/minecrift · GitHub but atm have no fix yet (talked to them on discord as well, apparently it's a weird one)

I'm trying to find a workaround but so far no joy.

3. Decnav

Decnav Proud member of the VRMasterRace Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    ME!!!!! Dying for MYM to support VR

Ill be firing this up tonite!!!!!!

4. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Disabled plugin due to it causing issues with cursed earth spawning.

5. Decnav

Decnav Proud member of the VRMasterRace Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Yea, I have only been able to play a modded pack for 1.7 that was "hand picked" to mostly work well with VR. Think we just need to wait till a big modpack includes this.

In the latest versions even non-vr players can see all the different movements. I love minecraft, and regrowth might be my last non vr pack

.[​IMG]