1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can't connect to server due to inventory bug

Discussion in 'Tekkit Legends' started by beanthedynamite, Jun 10, 2018.

1. beanthedynamite

beanthedynamite New Member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Like an idiot that's never played the game before I tried using an energy condenser to make copies of the forestry saplings, unfortunately when it worked and made an item called "unnamed" I had the bright idea of putting it in my first item slot. Now whenever I log in it holds that item first and crashes the game. How can I fix this?

2. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Well, there are a few options; A: You log in, and start spamming the button for a slot other than 1 and pray it works, or B: wait for a staff member that can remove the item for you.

3. beanthedynamite

beanthedynamite New Member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    Hoping for a staff member because the first option hasn't worked yet. Do I need to submit a ticket somehow?

4. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    That would be your best bet. Log into the hub server and make a ticket. Make sure to tell them what server you're playing on, stuff like that.

5. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Hello!

I have responded to your ticket. As you have a ticket and a forum post open, I will be closing this as the I have removed the sapling from your inventory and I am waiting for your response back.

Thanks,

- Monkey