1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done ccrundee craft crash

Discussion in 'CrundeeCraft' started by loland, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loland

loland Active Member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Hello there, I have been on the server for about 2months on the crundeecraft server I am having an issue I TP'ed to one of my friend's on there " poolcool2 " and he has for some reason I think accedently made a "Corrupted Chunk" which has made the entire server to crash everytime we both log in on his claim I have tried everything and so has he and, nothing seems to be working. No I have reached out to the Staff members on Discord and non of them have fixed the issue I mean no disrespect but, they didn't help the issue me and my friend are having. I would kindly appreciate it if someone would help fix the issue. I have even bought (V.I.P Rank) And, I do not want it to go to waste. Thank You, kindly. Have a nice day.

2. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Hi loland,
    Thank you for making a ticket. I'm sorry we could not better help you on discord. I know at times issues/request can get lost and forgotten. First, based on your response, I will go ahead and move this to the CrundeeCraft support forums (it's currently in Ferret Business), so do not be alarmed if you see it marked as "done." I will reply to the new thread in CrundeeCraft forums once it's moved.
    -Tipsied
    [doublepost=1504286919][/doublepost]Alrighty, now that it's in the correct section, to better assist you, we will need a crash-report. If you could please provide one, that would be greatly appreciated. You can learn more about how to obtain one and post one by clicking crash-report.
    -Tipsied

Datsaltysnek likes this.
  3. loland

loland Active Member

Local Time:
    Hi Tipsied the crash is not on my end its on the servers end. every time i log on to the server the server crashes and restarts

4. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    After looking at our crash reports, it seems the last time CrundeeCraft crashed was earlier today. I will have to ask one of our @Junior Administrator to further investigate this issue as they are best suited in investigating and dealing with potentially corrupted chunks and tile entities that could be causing this issue. Here is the crash-report, I hope it helps. For now, I can TP you to spawn so that you can at least log in and play. Please avoid the area that is causing problems while this gets sorted out.
    -Tipsied

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    If I didn't know any better I'd say you had an issue with a cow. I'll be looking at your issue now.

6. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Well looks like Billy kept trying to teleport himself using the teleportation plate. I removed the plate and told Billy to go play somewhere else.

Datsaltysnek likes this.
  7. loland

loland Active Member

Local Time:
    LMAO wyndman you have the perfect comments thx to you all <3 <3 <3

8. loland

loland Active Member

Local Time:
    HELLO! so wyndman i have another problem tried block mixer from malisis doors annnd i kinda made my chunk corrupted.. some help would be awesome thx! :)

9. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Do you have a crash-report of us? This usually tells us exactly what and where the block is. Usually we ask you to make a new thread but I will let that slide.

10. loland

loland Active Member

Local Time:
    i created a new thread also i will send you the report

Attached Files:

11. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    Closed and moving to other thread.

Thread Status: