1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Chance Cubes - oops

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by dumbasscomputer, Sep 12, 2016.

1. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Well then, I was half asleep while writing that. Guess I misinterpereted your comment.

2. dumbasscomputer

dumbasscomputer Member

Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    oh so if you unload the chunks its ok?[DOUBLEPOST=1473724388,1473717894][/DOUBLEPOST]This is a follow up, I reset my island, but the blackhole was far enough that it didnt get reset but close enough for it to be set off so can someone with creative let it explode near them?

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    As there seems to be too many rewards which cause big issues I will ban this chance cube then.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    @Cazador_Sniper while you are here, do you know all rewards which have a damage range of 100+?

5. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Awww, danger will be gone. I kind of liked the danger part. Pity there is no way to restrict damage only on your island area. I have a ton of these in my chest, was going to go set them off in the nether. Meowy will be disappointed too.

6. Cazador_Sniper

Cazador_Sniper New Member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    @SirWill Only 1 has a range of 150 blocks every direction and that is the "Draconic Evolution Vortex" or in the chance cube config file way at the bottom its called "who5"

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Alright thanks.