Done Chunk Loader config change

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by 0hsaka, Oct 4, 2015.

1. 0hsaka

0hsaka Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Just wanted to make sure the final state of the Dimension Anchor config is intended.
    The support chat made it sound like the "use Fuel" flag should be off, but as of right now they only work when given an ender pearl. I would think just using the "must be online" flag would be sufficient to save the server resources. Requiring ender pearls to run for 6 minutes at a time makes them practically useless until you build up a huge ender lilly farm....

2. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    @caithleen the maker of Galactic Science, wanted the useFuel flag to be activated.
    However, they should not be for just 6 minutes...
    S:chunkloader.fuels=minecraft:ender_pearl=72000That is 72k ticks, or 1 hour's worth, for a single pearl.

3. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
  4. 0hsaka

0hsaka Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    That new system sounds like a cool idea.

I think I figured out where the 6 minutes is coming from... My chunkloader was set to 3x3, so thats 54 min / 9 chunks.. 6 min / chunk.

5. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    After next restart chunk loaders will require no fuel and we wait for the new system. Marking as done :)

6. ratkinsonuk

ratkinsonuk New Member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    I've recently downloaded the .13 version of the Client/Server, and created a Dimensional Anchors chunk loader in my Moon base. I was assuming the 5x5 chunks would remain loaded after I log off, but they are not. Is there a config change I need to make, or perhaps I have to feed it Ender Pearls?

Thanks, Rob.

7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    10:54 PM
    are you in singleplayer, or multiplayer? in singleplayer if you're not running it on a personal always running server it won't run while offline, and if you're on the public server we have a custom chunk loader

8. ratkinsonuk

ratkinsonuk New Member

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    It's multi-player on a private server. However, good news. I set the owner to 'Server' and it successfully worked last night.

Thanks for you're reply though.

Cheers, Rat.