1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Chunkloader from previous island not deleted?

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by Joossie, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Joossie

Joossie Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Hello,

I've been playing on this server for a month now. I started solo and build up quite a big island. Ofcourse i made use of a chunkloader (iron, 3x3). That worked fine then.

Two weeks ago i joined my brother on a new island. I decided to delete my own island and join his.
    Meanwhile this island starts to grow bigger as well, and i want to have a chunkloader as well when my brother can't play.
    When i want to place it though, it says i've reached my chunkloader limit, although i've resetted my previous island.
    My chunkloader (from my solo island) is still in my registered chunkloaderslist. It says it's not active but still registered. When i go to the place where my old island used to be, there's ofcourse nothing there, so nothing to destroy. I already tried resetting it with a new chunkloader and destroying that one on the exact same location as where my previous one was.

Is there any way i can unregister that chunkloader? It is very annoying to play without chunkloader when your machines are on 4 different chunks. It is really no fun to play in this way.

I hope you guys can help me!

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Chunk loader should be removed.

3. Joossie

Joossie Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

I still can't place another chunkloader though. It still says my limit has been reached..