1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Claims issue.

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Rissning, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Rissning

Rissning Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Hey heh again..

I dont mean to bother with this kind and I do presume it cant be fixed. But those who never try never succeds.. So my question is if a moderator or admin could come check out my village on direwolf20 node 2, in Bedrock kingdom (gotta make it comercial wise^^) and see if those who claimed (even when not told to) I truly explained why they shouldnt and rather let me, with trust command till I get entire area and then use subclaims. As this was the solution I got from owner and other moderators before. So in the end my request was if I could get some help to just take over and then put trust on the person there. Again I prefer if you could come and see the reason before looking at it here only.

So far its about 3 persons that doesnt respond in any way, nor online for 9 days so far one of em, the other 5 days. I would like to plan out a cleaning and some more strict rules for the comfort of my other builders, which actualy build. Cause of this I planned to give em to 12th to show any sign, before tearing down the few blocks or half a box they made with nothing inside.

I want to add I also tried to talk to em over netsite and asked if others had any other method they could try.
    Cords for Bedrock is X -828 Y +1590 Y +67 or above should be safe

2. Rissning

Local Time:
    Note that I dont want these players banned or something, im partly to blame I guess in this. Few of these was claimed from before I started to change claim method in order for things to work.

3. stijn04356789

stijn04356789 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

If I am correct you would like to see some of the claims being removed?

Well, we do not just remove claims. There are several solutions for you problem as far as I got it.

1) Ask the players
    2) If you are trusted, ask us to transfer the claim to your account and after that you can use the claim and control it.
    3) Let the claims have the time, claims automaticly get deleted after 14 days of inactivity. One point, the chunk where the claim is in will get reset, so it might be possible that you are going to lose some blocks as well.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

4. Rissning

Local Time:
    oke, first of one of the claim is JayL666 which i tried to get in contact with, his at 9th day absent and he got trust on me for sure.
    however there are 2 other players one mistake put out with a wood chest and the other simply ignored the chat as i told not to claim the area, i dont know if they /trust me..
    Have you been at the village? a reset in middle will hurt abit if it affect all chunks the claim inside and others buildings..[DOUBLEPOST=1467903209][/DOUBLEPOST]I can also give u name of XangoTrick and SimiusKing which is 2 of the more active. Those will go good for me telling rules and that they themself have let me claim this way for them.

The 2 people i have an issue with is, TheQKids (half built home) and Puzzle (he just claimed at left for days)

5. stijn04356789

Local Time:
    I did went in game to see what I can do.

With the names now I am able to do far more now.

For the claim of jayl666, I am able to transfer it to your account so that you can have control over the region as he did trust you. Just confirm to me that you want to see it transfered.

I have found the others as well, for theqkids claim you will have to wait another 10 days in order to get it reset.

The player puzzle doesn't excist, could you provide me with the coordinates to that claim?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  6. Rissning

Local Time:
    A reset will break up alot as i lowered the level of the ground before starting this project. Then it might just break up others buildings.
    ill log on again and get cords, he got no building, which is why it annoy me even more.[DOUBLEPOST=1467907498][/DOUBLEPOST]cords are x-722 y+1587 and y69 should be a block above ground[DOUBLEPOST=1467907879,1467907348][/DOUBLEPOST]Name is exact Puzle, sry if i misspelled it[DOUBLEPOST=1467907904][/DOUBLEPOST]also im currently online till 19:30

7. stijn04356789

Local Time:
    I spoke with you in game and we were able to resolve the issues.

I was able to transfer another claim to your account, the other ones will have to wait a bit longer till they are deleted.

For now there isn't anything we can further do, with this i will mark this done already.